High-Speed 1M Pixel Camera
- 1280 x 800 pixel proprietary CMOS sensor
- Advanced triggering, up to 288GB internal RAM
- Interchangeable lens mounts (Nikon F, C, PL, Canon EOS)
- Frame rates from 24 to 1 million fps
- Integration times down to 290ns
- 28µm pixels for impressive sensitivity, ISO 100,000
- Monochrome or colour sensors
The Phantom UHS V-2012 is the second fastest 1M pixel high speed camera. The V-2012 steps up the frame rate of the Phantom V-1612 to 22,500 fps. Advanced triggering, huge internal RAM capacity, optional CineMag non-volatile storage and easy to use software, this camera is a flexible tool to stop motion of high-speed events in the lab or on the range.
Up to 8.7 seconds of full resolution 1280 x 800 images can be captured at 22,500 frames per second with the internal RAM. This is then offloaded to a computer via Gigabit Ethernet, 10Gb or optionally to the onboard CineMag V for archiving and playback.
The proprietary CMOS sensor has large 28µm pixels which ensure high sensitivity with native ISO 100,000T (monochrome) or 10,000T (colour).
The optional on-board CineMag V non-volatile storage is the fastest way to offload RAM and enhances workflow. Transfer speeds of 1GB/s means 288GB of data can be saved in less than 5 minutes. 1Gb and 10Gb Ethernet interfaces are standard with data transfer rates up to 600MB/s.