Suitable for studying chiral molecules of all types and sizes, the sensitivity and accuracy of a Chirascan V100 Circular Dichroism spectrometer ensure that researchers get the most from every CD analysis, generating high quality data that contribute to a deeper understanding of biomolecular characteristics, mechanisms and interactions.
More than α-helix and β-sheet – determine structural and thermodynamic properties
- Achieve highest sensitivity and accuracy
- Gain insight and detect changes in secondary and tertiary structure
- Determine response to thermal or chemical change
- Study folding and unfolding mechanisms
- Expand capabilities with dedicated Chirascan accessories