Opolette 2731 / 3034
The Opolette 2731 / 3034 tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator (OPO) technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the MIR. Designed for portability, the entire laserhead fits into a 7×12” footprint and ships completely sealed to protect optical components from the environment. Requiring no installation, the system includes verification hardware to check alignment after shipping or relocation. A built-in red laser diode is aligned to overlap with the mid-IR output for beam guidance. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Hermetically sealed, light-weight, compact tunable laser system
- Integrated pump laser with quick connect cables
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (50 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Alignment verification
- Integrated alignment diode laser for OPO beam path identification
- Computer-controlled tuning via control software/software development kit (SDK)
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Access to residual beams
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
- Protective Hard Shell Cases (PHSC)
Includes two protective hard cases with custom foam padding.
- External Motorized Variable Attenuator (eMVA)
End-user installable/removable. Reduces max OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths.
- Fiber Delivery Kit (FD)
Can be optimized for either ultra-violet (UV), visible (VIS), or near-infrared (NIR) tuning ranges.
Externally mounted fiber delivery kit includes mounts, coupling lens, and fiber. Fiber specifications: 2.5 m long, 1 mm diameter core, NA = 0.22
- Harmonic Generation (HG)
355 nm generated from residual 1064 nm.
- Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.