The RADIANT tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the MIR. Integration of system components into one compact unit increases ruggedness, minimizes misalignment and allows the user to reposition the system. Included verification hardware enables the user to confirm that beam paths are preserved after shipment or relocation. Hermetically sealed modules protect sensitive optical materials from the environment. A built-in red laser diode is aligned to overlap with the mid-IR output for beam guidance. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Fully integrated tunable laser system with quick connect cables
- Integrated low maintenance pump laser
- Hermetically sealed OPO module
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (50 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Plug and play, no professional installation needed
- Integrated alignment diode laser for OPO beam path identification
- Computer-controlled tuning via updated control software
- Programmable scanning feature
- Available software development kit (SDK)
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Access to full power and residual pump beam
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system.
- Motorized Variable Attenuator (MVA)
End-user installable/removable. Reduces max OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths
- Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years.