RADIANT X20 – A fully integrated, low divergence, NIR tunable laser system
The RADIANT X tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the NIR. Integration of system components into one compact unit increases ruggedness, minimizes misalignment and allows the user to reposition the system. Included verification hardware enables the user to confirm that beam paths are preserved after shipment or relocation; no expensive or time-intensive installation required. Hermetically sealed modules protect sensitive optical materials from the environment. All tunable beams exit the system from the same port. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Full-featured, modular, tunable laser system
- Integrated pump laser with quick connect cables
- Motorized, hermetically sealed, harmonic/OPO modules
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (100 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- No installation required: end-user alignment verification upon receipt
- Computer-controlled tuning via control software/software development kit (SDK)
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Access to residual pump beam
- Access to full power fundamental and harmonic beams
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonic(s) (MH)
- Real-time wavelength monitoring (WM)
- Harmonic Auto-Optimization (HAO)
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
- Fiber Delivery Kit (FD)
Fiber is installed directly into the auto-locking OPO output port. Typical transmission is 60-70% in the VIS wavelengths and 40-60% in the NIR wavelengths. Fiber bundle specifications: 2.0 m long, 5 mm input and output diameter, NA = 0.37. Optionally, fiber delivery can be optimized for either ultra-violet (UV), visible (VIS), or near-infrared (NIR) tuning range.
- Energy Meter (EM)
Real-time pulse energy monitoring, logging for data normalization. Reduces OPO energy by 8%.
- Motorized Variable Attenuator (MVA)
End user removable. Reduces OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths.