RADIANT X30 – A fully integrated, low divergence, VIS-NIR tunable laser system with optional UV tuning range
The Radiant tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the UV, VIS and IR. Integration of system components into one compact unit increases ruggedness, minimizes misalignment and allows the user to reposition the system. Included verification hardware enables the user to confirm that beam paths are preserved after shipment or relocation; no expensive or time-intensive installation required. Hermetically sealed modules protect sensitive optical materials from the environment. All tunable beams exit the system from the same port. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Full-featured, modular, tunable laser system
- Integrated pump laser with quick connect cables
- Motorized, hermetically sealed, harmonic/OPO modules
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (100 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- No installation required: end-user alignment verification upon receipt
- Computer-controlled tuning via control software/software development kit (SDK)
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Access to residual pump beam
- Access to full power fundamental and harmonic beams
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonic(s) (MH)
- Real-time wavelength monitoring (WM)
- Harmonic Auto-Optimization (HAO)
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
- Extended UV Tuning Range (UV)
- Extends tuning range to 210 – 410 nm. Decreases OPO by about 20%
- Fiber Delivery Kit (FBSE)
Fiber is installed directly into the auto-locking OPO output port. For optimal performance, an internal lens is required to be installed inside the system (end-user friendly). Typical transmission is 60-70% in the VIS wavelengths and 40-60% in the NIR wavelengths. Fiber bundle specifications: 2.0 m long, 5 mm input and output diameter, NA = 0.37. Optionally, fiber can be optimized for either ultra-violet (UV), visible (VIS), or near-infrared (NIR) tuning ranges.
- Motorized Variable Attenuator (MVA)
End-user installable/removable. Reduces max OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths
- Fourth Harmonic Generator (4R)
End-user removable pick off mirrors and Fourth Harmonic Module. Output from the OPO port.
- Second Harmonic Generator (2R)
End-user removable pick off mirrors. Output from the AUX port. Cannot be used simultaneously with OPO.
- Energy Meter (EM)
Real-time pulse energy monitoring, logging for data normalization. Reduces OPO energy by 8%. Not compatible with UV option.
- Extended Warranty (EXW)
- Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.